Saturday, January 12, 2008

Frame 3: No pants day!



Today was a fun day, like everyday should be but unfortunately isn't always the case.

I joined about 100 other pantless people in enjoying a little civil liberty, and I kept a straight face about it.

I was on the train on my way home and wasn't going to do it, until I saw these chicks strip right in front of my eyes. Suddenly the train was packed with pantless people. I got off on 14 St and took mines off. We took the train to 42nd St and walked the station. If anything, the look of people's faces was priceless. Everyone played along, minding like nothing's wrong, which made it funnier. Children laughed, others didn't.

We went to union sq and had a rally there, urging others to do the same. Some did, some didn't.
Overall it was fun participating in a group, and to do something for the hell of it felt very free.



When is shirtless day? Sign me up.

No comments: